This statement describes your rights and explains how to exercise those rights pertaining personal information privacy.
- Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request Sandler Partners, LLC. disclose information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your personal information privacy rights, including those rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Unless expressly permitted by CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you services we provide to you.
- Charge you different commission rates, or impose penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different commission rate or a different level of service.
- Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the data access, portability, and deletion rights, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 1-310-796-1393.
- Emailing us at [email protected]
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Provide sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to your request.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to have a current partnership with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity and authority to make the request.
- Categories of Personal Information
In particular, Sandler Partners, LLC. has collected and processed the following categories of personal information from its customers’ use of public web pages on sandlerpartner.com or sandlerportal.com within the last twelve (12) months.
|Category||Examples (not intended to be exhaustive)|
|Identifiers, including Personal Information listed in user records.||First name; last name; postal address; email address; telephone number; Internet Protocol address; or other similar identifiers.|
|Commercial information.||company name.|
|Usage.||Information on the user’s interaction history with sandlerpartners.com and sandlerportal.com|
- Use of Personal Information
Sandler Partners, LLC may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a partnership agreement or ask a question about our providers, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to request a commission correction, we will use that information to process your commission payment and facilitate delivery if applicable.
- To process your requests and/or payments and prevent transaction fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our websites and other technology assets, and business.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Sandler Partners, LLC.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Sandler Partners, LLC. about our website users is among the assets transferred.
Sandler Partners, LLC. will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sandler Partners, LLC. may partner with third-party providers to control our advertising on other non-Sandler sites. These providers may use their own cookies to gather user information or activities on their sites and emails in order to provide advertising based on user browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for serving you interest-based advertising, you can clear cookies and other site data from your browser cache and avoid accessing these sites. If you interact with us on social media platforms such as LinkedIn or Facebook, we may obtain information about you. The information we receive will depend on the privacy preferences you have set on those platforms, and will not go beyond the scope of personal information described in section 4.