Sandler Partners is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our high-performance internal Marketing team. This position’s responsibilities include assisting in the execution of digital marketing strategy, email marketing, online campaigns, and digital platform maintenance. The successful applicant for this high growth opportunity carries a wide array of responsibilities, requiring a variety of skills, with a great deal of cross-departmental collaboration, and involvement in many different aspects of the company. Applicant must bring a creative and innovative mindset with an interest and aptitude for digital technologies. The company headquarters is in Redondo Beach, CA but this position is open to remote candidates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with various internal teams to ensure successful execution of marketing initiatives and events
- Oversee digital platform maintenance; including social media platforms, CRM & email marketing platforms (HubSpot)
- Prepare accurate marketing campaign performance reports and presentations for leadership
- Coordinate with graphic designers, content writers, and event organizers to ensure deliverables are completed and timelines met
- Identify and pare down specific target audiences for various marketing and events-related communications
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic and target audience
- Collaborate and assist other departments and teams in support of marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with broader teams to identify key strategic marketing initiatives to help grow the business
- Keen desire to develop an understanding of Marketing Strategy and an ability to think out of the box to help the performance of the team and the company as a whole
Competencies and Skills:
- Strong proficiency in adapting to and learning new digital platforms (HubSpot, CVENT, etc.)
- Highly organized with the ability to work on and keep track of multiple projects concurrently
- Great at keeping track and coordinating communications and touchpoints between Marketing team and key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Must be a master of spreadsheets
- Strong ability to adjust on the fly
- Creative with excellent analytical and communication abilities
- Up to date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
Education and Experience:
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or a similar field of study
- Preferred: 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing or related field
- Understanding of general design and web design best practices — HTML and basic CSS experience is a plus
Benefits and Compensation:
- Compensation – This is a non-exempt position, salary may vary based on candidate’s qualifications and experience
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, and Basic A&D Life Insurance. 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Modern office, minutes from the beach with a fully stocked kitchen
- Casual dress
About Sandler Partners: We are an industry leader in the telecommunications brokerage and consulting industry — a dynamic, high growth, innovation-focused company that, for 12 years in a row, has been included in the annual Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies. We deliver best-in-class telecom, cloud, mobility, and continuity solutions from over 200 suppliers through a network of more than 7,000 sales partners to thousands of small, medium, and enterprise organizations nationwide.
Submit your information below:
Sandler Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, marital status, mental or physical disability or protected military/veteran status, genetic characteristics, ancestry, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.