We are looking for a candidate with great attention to detail, problem solving skills, and data entry skills. This individual can work well with others and enjoys working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment. As an Order Entry Specialist, you will be responsible for efficiently and accurately inputting, updating, and maintaining orders, agent, and account information into the company’s database on a timely basis. You will be part of the financial operations team and will report to the Commissions Assurance Manager. This position is based in Redondo Beach, CA., however it is a temporarily remote position due to COVID-19.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and sort order, agent and account information and establish entry priorities. Interact as needed with agents for clarification on orders or agent splits prior to order entry
- On a timely basis, enter order, agent and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents
- Review and verify entered data for deficiencies or errors, correct errors and check all output for accuracy
- Assist with maintaining efficient operations by following policies and procedures and report needed changes
- Protect company operations by keeping order, agent, commission, and other company information confidential
- Generate basic daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
- Other related duties as requested by management
Competencies and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 1-year related data entry experience strongly preferred
- Fast and accurate data entry skills with 99% accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time management with the ability to independently manage and prioritize workload
- Must be highly detail, process, and quality oriented with a focus on thoroughness and accuracy
- Good verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and other Windows-based or Mac computer applications and data programs
- Must be able to keep calm and perform in high-pressure, team-oriented atmosphere
- High level of integrity and discretion with an ability to responsibly handle sensitive and confidential information
Benefits and Compensation:
- Compensation – this is a non-exempt hourly position. The hourly rate may vary based on candidate’s qualification and experience
- Benefits — Medical, Dental, Vision, and Basic A&D Life Insurance. 401(k) Plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Fun team-oriented environment
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual dress
- Close proximity to the beach – (some lunch activities include beach volleyball, soccer and basketball)
Sandler Partners, a leader in the telecommunications brokerage and consulting industry, is a dynamic, high-growth, innovation-focused company that has been included on the annual Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies for the last 11 years in a row. We deliver best-in-class telecom, cloud, mobility, and continuity solutions from over 200 suppliers through a network of more than 7,000 sales partners to thousands of small, medium, and enterprise organizations nationwide.
Submit your information below:
Sandler Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, marital status, mental or physical disability or protected military/veteran status, genetic characteristics, ancestry, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.