We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills who is detail-oriented and results-driven. As a Commissions Assurance Specialist, you will be responsible for calculating, validating, and processing commissions from some of the nation’s largest carriers (i.e. AT&T, Verizon, Comcast, Cox, T-Mobile, etc.). You will be responsible for making sure our agents receive the highest quality of service when processing their payments and calculating accurate and timely commissions. You will be a key member of the financial operations team and will report to the Commissions Assurance Manager. This position is based in Redondo Beach, CA; however, it is temporarily a remote position due to COVID-19.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit and validate financial carrier statements
- Proactively investigate and submit commissions disputes on behalf of our agents
- Ensure the highest level of customer service to our agents
- Attend and participate in weekly and monthly meetings
- Produce and generate reports
Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent math, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills and a high proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills with the ability to independently manage multiple tasks
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with integrity and discretion
- Ability to quickly learn industry-specific software and tools
- A bachelor’s degree is required. An emphasis in business administration, accounting, or finance is preferred
- At least one to two years of experience working in accounting, finance, commissions, or back office is helpful, but not required
Benefits and Compensation:
- Compensation: This is an exempt position. Salary may vary based on candidate’s qualifications and experience.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and basic A&D life insurance. 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Fun team-oriented environment
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Casual dress
- Close proximity to the beach (Some lunch activities include beach volleyball, soccer, and basketball.)
Sandler Partners, a leader in the telecommunications brokerage and consulting industry, is a dynamic, high-growth, innovation-focused company that has been included on the annual Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies for the last 11 years in a row. We deliver best-in-class telecom, cloud, mobility, and continuity solutions from over 200 suppliers through a network of more than 7,000 sales partners to thousands of small, medium, and enterprise organizations nationwide.
Submit your information below:
Sandler Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, marital status, mental or physical disability or protected military/veteran status, genetic characteristics, ancestry, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.