We are looking for a candidate with strong analytical skills who is detail-oriented and results-driven. As a Solutions Pricing Specialist, you will be responsible for helping grow company revenue by helping our agents with researching and finding the best carrier and pricing options for their customers. You will be responsible for making sure our agents receive the highest quality of service by listening and responding to the needs and requests of our agents. You will be a key member of the Partner Services team and will report to the Solutions Supervisor. This position is based in Redondo Beach, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare product and pricing proposals for our clients comparing multiple solutions and options based on the various requirements of the opportunity and whichever requirements are most important
- Provide customer service support and resolve pricing problems for existing and prospective agents and customers
- Learn and use specialized online pricing portal tools and the Sandler Portal to provide effective sales support
- Actively monitor and respond to our shared quotes mailbox within our 4-hour commitment guarantee
- Conduct bill audits and analysis for existing and prospective agents and customers
- Follow up on personal inbox email and administration daily tasks
- Participate in our weekly Solutions Team meetings
- Be available to answer the phones and return phone calls during designated work hours.
- Attend carrier training or webinars to learn specific products, services, and procedures
- Special projects and other related duties as requested by management
Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational skills with the ability to independently manage multiple tasks
- Ability to quickly learn industry-specific software and tools
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel and Word
- College Degree (preferred) with an emphasis in Computer Science, Communications, Physics, Engineering, Math & Science desirable.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a professional environment (customer service, technical, sales, operations, etc.) preferred
- General Customer Service Background in internet/network technologies (voice, data, cloud, etc.) is desirable
- Any previous sales experience is a plus
Benefits and Compensation:
- Compensation: This is a non-exempt hourly position. With a starting hourly rate of $18.00, rate may vary based on candidate’s qualifications and experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, and basic A&D life insurance. 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Fun team-oriented environment
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual dress
- Very Close Proximity to the beach (Some lunch activities include beach volleyball, soccer, and basketball.)
Sandler Partners, a leader in the telecommunications brokerage and consulting industry, is a dynamic, high-growth, innovation-focused company that has been included on the annual Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies for the last 11 years in a row. We deliver best-in-class telecom, cloud, mobility, and continuity solutions from over 200 suppliers through a network of more than 7,000 sales partners to thousands of small, medium, and enterprise organizations nationwide.
Submit your information below:
Sandler Partners, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, color, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, marital status, mental or physical disability or protected military/veteran status, genetic characteristics, ancestry, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.